Hair Tutorials

15 October 2015

We love our Bobo so much!!

My sister, Priscilla, lost her beloved basset hound, Obadiah, this year.  I also had two coworkers lose their dogs this year.  I just can't imagine and I don't want to try to imagine.  Bobo is our first dog and I can not imagine our life without him.  What a good boy!

On a different note, my sister Sarah posted this funny comic strip on my facebook page last night so I decided to go ahead and take a video of Bobo doing just this!  He very carefully and gently invades your space!  If you are sitting on the floor, Bobo approaches you happily, gets as close as he possibly can and then sits!!  And then once he is comfortable, he lays down.  It is so funny!!

Off the leash daily dog cartoons credit.  Gentle giant carefully sitting on his mommy's lap!


No comments:

Post a Comment