Hair Tutorials

26 October 2015

Art Therapy

My sweet Kenzie absolutely loves art and I have come to the conclusion that one of her top love languages is "Quality Time".  She asks to do art quite a bit and it usually sounds like this, "Mommy, will you sit and do art with me.  I need you to sit close."  Since she is a lefty, she also requests that we color on the same page!  I love that she is my first child and I am able to do this with her!  And I honestly don't know who loves it more, me or her!  I've never been very good at art, but I find it so relaxing.



The other night, Kenzie Lou wanted to color her pumpkin some more so I decided to go ahead and make our teal pumpkin for halloween.



Why do people have a teal pumpkin on their porch?  What is the teal pumpkin project?  I'll post about this separately.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment