Hair Tutorials

29 October 2015

Practical Decor - Jewelry Storage Frames

I love when my decor is practical!  I am always trying to declutter and simplify my life.  I found that using these Pottery Barn jewelry frames has helped me keep my jewelry simple!  I don't own more than what these can hold.  (Ok, I have a few pairs of studs in my bathroom drawer.  I have tried to balance them on the wire string but they just don't seem to stay.)  I really only wear one pair of earrings every day and the rest of the jewelry is meaningful.  Wait, I spy Kenzie's Olaf necklace!

Pottery Barn doesn't offer these particular jewelry frames anymore but it does seem like it'd be relatively easy to recreate the look with some frames from goodwill, tools from Lowes and some milk paint!  Oh, and some time and dedication!  I am extremely good at starting projects.... but finishing them!?  I do not have any tutorial instructions, just ideas.  Story of my life.  Have a great day!!!!  :)

PS.  I just looked on Pottery Barn's website and it looks like they offer these Metal Clad Frame Jewelry Hangers!  Oh how I love the gold look right now!!






No comments:

Post a Comment