Hair Tutorials

18 April 2016

Best toddler swimsuit!

If you have a fair child who does not sit still for sunscreen or who does not love having tight tops pulled over their head, this is the suit for you!  In all seriousness, everyone in my husband's immediate family has had basal cell carcinoma.  With that being said, I want to do everything I can to protect my small, fair skinned child from the sun.  Her head has always been in the 90th percentile so those tight rash guard tops make everyone in a one mile radius feel stressed when it's time to put it on.  And let's not talk about taking it off when it's wet! 🙈

Anyway, here is the swimsuit that has my vote!  They run a bit big.  My 3 1/2 year old can still wear her size 24 month top and the arms are just a little short (but she can't wear the bottoms).  She now solidly in the size 3T and it's loose enough to be comfortable but not tight at all.  I love this swimsuit!!

Click on this Amazon link to view more details or buy:
















No comments:

Post a Comment