Hair Tutorials

12 April 2016

Back to the tile...

24x20 or 2x2 or 1x1?

I love the hexagon tiles for my little one's bathroom.  Should I do tiny, medium or huge?  I'm thinking 2x2... or 1x1.

Just for fun, here are some round penny tiles from a recent home show we attended.  Home was designed and decorated by Mawr.


Daltile gives you these ideas for the 1x1 hexagonal tile and you can find a million photos on houzz.  I do love the flower patterns but I'm thinking plain Jane white will be better for resale.






And here are some 1x1 hexagons by Daltile.  They just seem like they'd get dirty pretty easily.  ... still in love with the glitter grout!



Cute bathroom by Mawr again.  I really like the dark grout for a million reasons.  I've convinced myself that dark grout is prettier because let's be honest, white grout will be dark grout eventually, right?


And all of these big hexagons were from the Mawr home show!  I like the big hexagon tiles below for a laundry room but I think one room will be enough in our traditional home.




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment