Hair Tutorials

26 May 2016

Review for you

Whenever I put bread in my soup, I think back to this boss I had who would laugh at me and say, "WTF, Stewart, are you homeless?" 😂  Props to the homeless if this was their idea because it was a damn good one.  Now I'm wondering why I got hot soup when the high is 84 today.  Whatever.  The other day Marc Maron was telling me (via podcast) how folks in the desert drink hot green tea because it takes their body more energy to heat up a cold drink or something.  

In the background, some lady is ranting to a nice stranger about how summer break IS NOT A VACATION!  THE KIDS ARE NOT ON A VACATION!  Sitting on the beach with my husband is VACATION.  Oh, and I'd have a drink in my hand.  Being home with my kids all summer is NOT A VACATION.  Poor stranger is uncomfortably trying to look for an out while smiling.  ðŸ˜³. Meanwhile, angry Panera employee just threw a bunch of dishes on the GROUND!  Jk, I think it was an accident, but a bunch of dishes were definitely broken and everyone looks uncomfortable. 

Ok, back to work.  PS. Don't get the new Panera Green Goddess Cobb salad or whatever it's called, it kind of reminds me of Beef Roulade.  I love Beef Roulade but it's not good as a salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment