Hair Tutorials

03 December 2015

Oh, you.

How are we different?  I'm pondering whether I should search Amazon for an ankle tambourine or write a children's book about Kenzie and Bobo (surely the publisher who picks it up would do so based on my content and then hire a professional to create some whimsical art based on the ideas in my head.)  All the while, my husband is in the background telling me that drawers need organized.  We don't need coupons that expired in 2004 or star Popsicle instruction pamphlets - you would never read an instruction manual anyways.  The post its go with post its, all of the post its need to be in the same place, where you can find them.  But I need post its everywhere - as I stash them everywhere while he's making coffee with his back turned.  As long as the drawer can close, we're golden. You're right, I'm not the only one that lives here. Oh, snap. Fair enough, junk drawer first and then on to my aspirations.  


2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. Well, I know one thing. You and I would drive each other crazy if we lived together. Oh wait...you pretty much already do (live with me). The post-its need to go with the post-its, ha! Oh, Grant -- I feel your pain. And you...Deb...you and James need to start a support group for those married to us crazies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pris, that's so funny!! It is so crazy that I basically MARRIED you! Love you!

      Delete