Hair Tutorials

17 September 2015

My Little Pony blind bags!

Well, here I am!  A mother of an almost 3 year old and as I shop for her birthday gifts, I find myself wondering about these gimicky blind bags!  As someone who loves deals and hates to waste money, I don't want to buy my little one a handful of blind bags and have them all be the same damn pony!  So if you've ever wondered, is there a secret code on the my little pony blind bag?  Is there a cheat sheet so I can know which my little pony is in my blind bag?  The answer is yes!!  I made a little video showing where the secret code is and below is a link to a site with a cheat sheet!  Hallelujah!  

Wait, does anyone know the secret to finding out which fashem or mashem you're buying?  If you do, can you pleeaaaase share?  Thanks!

Yes, this is what my blog posts might start looking like now.  Who am I?!  I guess just a mom of a little human who wants to save some money for my stibker's education... and maybe a couple bucks for retirement.  But we still want to have fun and enjoy all of these silly, mainstream, materialistic, over-priced, surprise eggs/toys/bags/whatever.



Cheat sheet site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment